If your Xtend IVR does not work when connected to modem, then following can be some of the reasons:
- Verify that the driver is installed.
- If driver is already installed, then check whether it is installed properly.
- Make sure that the connected cable is not damaged.
- The port to which the cable is connected can be faulty.
- Defective voice card / voice modem may be the cause of the problem.
- Dial-Up connection may not have been established properly.
- If the handset
is clicked to simulate an incoming call but you get no response, then ensure
that your sound card and desktop speakers are OK. Checkup the volume levels
of the controls. Enable your wave port and try playing a wave file using media
player. If the source window is open, press F5 to ensure that the mode of
execution is in default mode.
- If you are not
able to make a call to your IVR, then ensure that you are running Xtend IVR
Runtime. The developer mode does not have any telephony capabilities. It works
only with your sound card.
Xtend IVR runtime is named as xivr.exe
Xtend IVR Developer is named as xivrd.exe
- If you want
to close the talking windows, invoked by Xtend IVR then click on that talking
window and press ESCAPE key to close them. Those talking windows are created
and updated by a plug-in called FlashBox.exe
For more queries and contact information,
please click here.